CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

NEW MUSIC!

I am so excited to have music on here now!
Thanks Amber! (You didn't even know you helped me)
These are some of the songs that mean alot to the Rachi family as well as some that are just fun for mommy (hey it's my blog right) ;)

Hero...mine & Romeo's song when we fell in love! I needed a hero
Lean on Me...This song goes back a long way with me and my Soph
God of this City...THE TRUTH!!!(have a listen)
Zumba...mommy time

oldie...but still cute!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're welcome (and you're also right - i didn't know i was doing you a favor)!

By the way, just to let you know, you have to hover over the player for it to start, so with it being at the bottom of the page, it probably wont start unless you scroll all the way down to it. That's why I have mine on the side.

:)