because our home sold (yea & sobbing at the same time). I LOVE this house, and I am truly going to be sad when we leave. It is NOT just the house...in fact that is not even on the same level of sad when I think about all my DEAR friends that we are moving away from. 
When we came here 5+ years ago I was sooo excited for a change in my life! I had just graduated from ASU and got married both in May. Then we took a week in Mexico for our honeymoon, a week later we were packed into the Ford and headed to WA!
WOW....that still amazes me that I actually did something like that. Arizona was all that I had ever known and I was so excited for the opportunity to live some where else. We have always known that we would end up back in Arizona, but I had no idea it would be only 5 years into the adventure. I also never expected to find such an AMAZING church as we did with Bethany Christian Assembly . Who knew I would have so many people that would love our family the way these people did? There was no way I could have know that I would become their preschool director for a season. I was not so shocked when I dove into the outreach projects that I would eventually head up like the Giving Tree, Back to School supply drive, and assist with the food drive for homeless children at a nearby elementary school (you know since my passion and degree is with Social Work).
I have made so many amazing friends that I trusted my children's lives with! That is HUGE in my book! These ladies (not all from BCA, but most) are all so unique, entertaining, witty, hilarious,loving, poised women whom I feel so blessed to have gotten to share 5 years of my life with. I hope I let each one of them know how much they mean to me and that just because I will be melting in AZ doesn't mean that our friendship is over...it will just be different. They will just have to go to the store for not so amazing cupcakes!
All of this is to say to Washington that I am SOOO glad we did this! I am so thankful for every experience we had here. We grew as a family here...we will leave a part of our hearts here so we can come back for the missing piece when we become snowbirds! So ladies I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! I cherish our time together and I will never forget! In the meantime come get some needed vitamin D and visit us in AZ. I recommend winter time!!!
Mischbatterie Kuche Grohe
6 years ago







2 comments:
Jenn it has been a wonderful pleasure getting to know you and spending time with you at church and VBS! You and your family will be missed for sure! I know God has great things in store for you all with your extended family in Arizona I will be praying for God to provide a beautiful home for you there! I promise to look you up when we are there visiting and
soaking up the much needed vitamin D!! Take care and God Bless! Amby
I am glad that you got to experience living in Washington, I know you needed it!! We are certainly glad to be getting you back though!! I was starting to think it would never happen!! God will guide you to a beautiful house here that you will love as well, and at least you don't have to make new friends!! Of course Emmy and I are praying God will put you in Surprise, even though we know you are looking for something a little bit more east :) Are you going to return to CCV? I just love it there. I am looking forward to our families becoming much closer and I know Emmy can't wait to see her sister! Hope to see you very soon!! Glad you are back!!
xoxo
Lauren
Post a Comment