Kaya & I made Popcorn Balls (pretty easy)
Ingredients:
3/4 cups light corn syrup
1/4 cup margarine
2 tsp cold water
2 5/8 cup powder suger
1 cup marshmellows
2 tsp vanilla
3 bags lightly buttered popcorn
* can add at the end during mixing peanuts, M&M's, or just get creative!
1. Pop popcorn before hand.
2. If you have a parge crock pot turn that on low and set to side with lid on. Once you start mixing popcorn with the mixture you have to make the balls FAST. But, if you mix some of it in the warm crockpot, you can finish with the last part of mixture and go back and form the balls.
3. In sauce pan over medium heat, combine corn syrup, margarine, cold water, vanilla, suger, marshmellows, and vanilla. Heat and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
4. Carefully combine as much of the popcorn and mixture as you can in the crockpot. Alternate some popcorn (watch for uncooked kernals) and some mixture while mixing together. *This would also be the time to add other goodies to mix.
5. Grease hands with vegatable shortening and quickly shape the coated popcorn balls before they cool. Setting them on wax paper and wrapping them in plastic wrap once they are formed and cool. Store at room temp.
Hand out to friends and enjoy!!!
Mischbatterie Kuche Grohe
6 years ago







3 comments:
I like the recipe. I think that I am going to do that this weekend with my son! Thanks!
Mmmmmmmm Good!
Grandma
Mmmmmm Good!
Post a Comment