CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finger sucking....

I have never had a child that was a finger sucker or take a binky past 3 months...but Sierra is different in many ways. She was Miss Cranky Pants for the first 4 months of her life. But now it seems that she is figuring out life and it is OK! But she always has a binky or finger in her mouth...and I am FINE with it!

If it makes her happy and she is not screaming at the top of her lungs for no reason other than making Daddy & I cry. So when she turns 1 we will have the challange of no more finger or Binky sucking...

... so for now GO FOR IT GIRL!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG she is so precious! and how funny... she doesn't suck her thumb, but sucks her finger. haha Love it!

P.S. didn't know she had blue eyes? so adorable!