CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I think i fixed it

So i was so excited that i could make some blog posts ahead of time and post them when i wanted. Well...i guess i did it wrong (i am not surprised). So for those of you like Grandpa James that figured it out, great job. Otherwise there are a few new posts on Nov 3rd. Some day i will get the hang of it! Oh and i fixed it so comments can now be left again! OOPS.

So i have gift that i would love to give myself! I would love to find the perfect apron. Here is a little secret...I love to bake and i dont love to cook. Does that make sence? Well in my mind if i get an apron that i love, i will want to be in the kitchen more (right?). Well all that to say that i found a web site with super cute aprons and more....http://www.jilliewillie.com/main.html



Have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you could fix it ! love grampa james