CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

NAP TIME...

Oh Bella...she is such a busy girl! She is the child that i am constantly chasing around the house trying to find her and clean up what ever mess she has just made. So when she stop running around lunch time she is usually TIRED! She is such a big girl now that she is sitting at the table with us. This will also help when Sierra starts sitting in the high chair...wow this is going fast!
Back to Bella...she was still eating and her head was bobbing. Once her head hit the table i started laughing and she looked up. Then she mumbled and passed out cold. Which is why it is blurry!
She was not happy when i wiped her up to go to bed...she was just fine where she was!

1 comments:

Pining for Pinterest said...

How adorable! I remember when Dillon would do that too, he would have the food all over his face. I think about it and I am still laughing.