CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sierra's Photo Shoot

Times are getting tough in the Rachi's house hold so i am doing my part to save money! I love getting the girls' pictures taken for their milestone ages and Sierra is now 9 months old. And we just dont have the extra cash right now to get them done...so i did it myself!I think they turned out pretty cute. I did figure out that i need an assistant for these pictures if i want her to smile! Otherwise i am shaking a toy over my head and balancing the camera...kinda funny to watch i am sure! Cutie Girl! She has such big blue eyes!
She was having fun for a little while! :) I had 3 more outfits that i wanted to have her wear but....
...Sierra was not having it! So maybe the next sunny day we will try again!

3 comments:

Pining for Pinterest said...

Absolutely adorable!

Life's Little Blessings said...

Pictures like these are the best. I actually buy the ones of them crying just to recaputre the moment.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

you did a great job kid!! grampa