Each month friends from our church and I have been sending things to my good friend Marya who is serving our country in Iraq (or close to that). I started out making boxes with shampoo and stuff like that for the 4 girls in her company. But if kinda morphed into theme boxes that are JUST FOR FUN! This past box had a fall theme and we got a bunch of kids together and we made fall leaf stained glass decorations with melted crayons and wax paper.
We also included in the box some other fall decorations like plastic flowers and gords. :)
We included apple cider powder drinks, peanuts and apple sauce. The kids had a great time making the leaves.
I got a message from Marya that they got the box and they really enjoyed it! Halloween box is next! hmmmm...what to make?
Mischbatterie Kuche Grohe
6 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment