CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cabo San Lucas....we miss you!

Ahhh....Mexico! As I am writing this it is Memorial weekend in Seattle and we are FREEZING! The temps have been in the 50's and non stop rain. Ok I do realize where we live, but REALLY! Can I see the sun just once this weekend? I have already gotten out my Cabo photo album once this week, cause I miss it! I miss the sun, sand, HEAT, hearing the waves, & walking outside on the beach at night with out FREEZING!
I miss a break from being NEEDED...oh to be at the sky pool again.........
and lovers beach! What more can I say about that? It ws nice to just hangout with each other and not have any plans or responsibilities!

OH and did I mention it was WARM there?

2 comments:

Pining for Pinterest said...

That is awesome!! Jeff and I are planning our Playa del Carmen vacation in July. I can't wait!! Did you go to an all inclusive?

Cupcake Mama said...

No we discussed it, but decided that we wouldn't consume enough to make it really worth it. But it was wonderful and we did a time share tour and got credit to our hotel resturants!