CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ohhh...Bella!

The funny thing is that i have used this title before and I am sure I will use it again! Bella, Bella, Bella! She is a unique work by God and I love her so much for it...There are MANY times when her uniqueness drives me up the wall. But I am trying to learn that she is who she is and that makes her my baby!
But really, WORMS? That is all her daddy! Bella has a love for all kinds of yucky creatures! Bugs are not safe near her! While she will play with them, she will also kill them. Not always by accident either! She will see a bug and stop on it and come in and find me so she can show me she helped.

But holding a worm was the ultimate YUCK!!!!!! I could not believe she was doing this! But yes I could. It was funny to watch since they would start to go towards the edge of the table and she would pick them up, tell them no, and toss them back to the middle with the water.

What can I say besides ohhh...Bella!

1 comments:

Pining for Pinterest said...

How adorable!!! She is getting so big :)