So to all of you close to us you already know that this WA adventure may be coming to an end this year. We have our house on the market as of last week. I am torn in half with my feelings and emotions about it. I am a God loving woman so I am FULLY relying on Him guiding us through yet another adventure. I am sure that He will provide us a path that is right for our family, we just need to listen! These are photo's of roads near our home that we travel daily! I LOVE all the green and seeing the water from on the hill. If we do end up in AZ again, I will always cherish my views here.
The only downside about these views are that you only see them like this (not grey and through windshield wipers) for 3 months out of the year.
Everyday I make a point to look at the beauty that is here in the NorthWest, because coming from AZ this in NOT the view when I head to the gym or grocery store.
I feel blessed to be here and I am excited to see what is next on our family adventure list!
Mischbatterie Kuche Grohe
6 years ago







1 comments:
Can't wait to have you guys back! I can see how it would be totally bittersweet though. I would not like to leave that scenery! I was depressed coming back from our vacation last year. But it will work out and we are very excited to have you back!
Post a Comment