CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

~remove your shoes....pretty please~

I wanna start off with a cute candid pic of the litte ladies! I LOVE them....I am not gonna pretend life is perfect here (it is SOOOO not). But there are a few times a day where I see one sister love on another and that makes my day! Months ago my friend April and I blocked our little munchkins in a playroom at her house so we could craft! It was so fun and long over due now...but i FINALLY finished one of the projects!
It took me a very long time to convince Kaya that a picture of their feet would be fun and cute. She was worried about her feet looking to BIG! The socks were her idea and i LOVE them in the black and white tones!
I just had the girls "stand" (not an easy task) against the wall and kept shooting. I LOVE this one you can see that Bella is cool with it, Kaya not so sure, and Sierra is sassy! I didn't tell them what to do, cause that wouldn't have worked with them anyway. God blessed us with 3 VERY independent ladies.


I have this hanging on the front door! I love how it turned out. Did i mention the frame was $1.00~ i love Michaels!!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Very cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

super cute!