Here are all the kids!
Kaya the 4th grader
The goodies
The little kiddo table
OK so i am a week behind in posting this, but welcome to my life. I thought it would be fun for the neighbors and i to have breakfast out side on the first day of school for the kids that are at our bus stop. I have always heard of mommy's that are so on top of things and are able to do wonderful things like this so their kids have great memories (and perhaps traditions).
But I am here to tell you that you don't have to be super mom to pull it off. Look at me with a 3 month old and a 2 year old. I was able to give Kaya the kick off to 4th grade that she deserves!
All the kids had a great time! The mom's even enjoyed this time and everyone contributed food and chairs! So there really wasn't to much for one mom to do...but now in the eyes of all of the neighborhood children we are super moms!
Here is Kaya on her 1st day of 4th grade. She is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady. She is learning a lot about life and responsibility this year. We had the "body" talk this summer thanks to a wonderful christian book called The Lily Series #2: The Body Book by Nancy Rue.
Mischbatterie Kuche Grohe
6 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment