
Being a mom is the greatest gift that i have ever recieved. It is also the one that has sucked my brain right out of my head! I try to do SUDKO and all those other things that are supposed to keep me sharp and help my memory. But sometimes there is just no helping me!
A few weeks before Sierra came into our lives i was giving Bella a bath...as i was washing her hair i noticed that i must have forgotten something!
I laughed so hard and told myself that my brain will once again function once i am not pregnant....not so much.....
Last week i got Bella dressed and put her in the high chair for breakfast. She sometimes complains that the buckles hurt her (so i will take them off) so this morning she was whining that "it huwts" "my legs huwt" i kept telling her your fine...eat! Well when she is done and i take her out i notice that her legs are tight around the bar that goes between them. OOPS... i put 2 legs in one leg hole in her skort :) Boy did i feel like a bad mom not listening to her plea's for help while she ate! She soon forgave me once i fixed her shorts and kissed the huge creases that they had left on her!
So now i dont have the excuse that i am pregnant...just that i am a mommy of 3!







2 comments:
HA! I love the bath time with socks!
If you want to change your background to something different then what blogger has, go to my page, here are the instructions:
*click on the box in the upper left hand corner (says something about backgrounds)
*choose a background
* copy the HTML code
* go back to your blog and go to customize - it'll take you to your layout page. Click the thing where you add a new thingy (pics etc)
* Choose add HTML and paste the HTML there.
How I make the photos go where I want? If you change your background, when you upload pics it'll upload them as HTML's. They always go to the top of the post (like the do now), but now you can copy and paste the code to make them go where you want.
If you keep the blogger layout - you basically have to just upload the pics and then C&P what you wrote to put it where it needs to go. Sort of a pain in the butt!
Okay... longest comment ever. :)
I couldn't help but chuckle at this post. As a mom of three, I have just finally come to terms that I have lost my mind, but it does give for great unexpected laughs!
Post a Comment