CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sierra's 1st cereal... did not go as I pictured.


I had a vision of Sierra loving the cereal and eating perfectly from the spoon. THEN she would be so full that she would sleep ALL night long! You would think that by the 3rd child I would know better.... nope I held on to hope.

My 1st problem was that it was almost bed time, but Daddy wanted to be home for the 1st cereal and I needed a camera man. So she was tired and not really up for a new adventure.

She did enjoy it a little once she got a little in her belly...but that also changed VERY QUICKLY!!!

Then she turned into a very loud and angry little girl. Once she was out of the chair and had her momma and a binky she was fast asleep! Poor thing sometimes mommy's and daddy's are not thinking even though we think we know what we are doing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so little!

Anonymous said...

ahhh yes, I remember those days!!! grampa