I just love Valentines day! Mostly because I am girls and I love hearts and red! So it is a fun time for me to decorate with the color I love to look at!The girls each had a new shirt to wear for the day!
We made heart shaped muffins and they were a HIT! Bella is a snacker sometimes so she liked them a lot!
I just love the picture of all 3 of the girls they look so sweet and cute (i know better).
Hope you had a wonderful day full of love!
Mischbatterie Kuche Grohe
6 years ago







2 comments:
beautiful and precious as always. Happy Valentine's Day! We talked to your mom about possibly coming out there for Bella's bday/4th of July this summer. It's a possibility!
What a beautiful bunch of girls. Kaya, I love your new smile! It just shines in these pictures.
love ya Grandma
Post a Comment