CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sierra's b-day party

I walked all around our outlet mall with 4 kids and Sarah looking for the perfect May Birthday dress for Princess Sierra. It took a few hours, tears, snacks, and lots of whining before we found it! Once I saw this dress I was IN LOVE! It was the perfect color and design. (Come back tomorrow to see why)...I also think I found my perfect photo place in the house...our yellow playroom wall. I LOVE how the color made her dress look even better! She was scooting off the stool while i trying to get the perfect shot!
She didn't really enjoy opening gifts...but someone has to get spoiled, so why not Sierra! She probably knew what would happen to her new treasures. Her 2 big sisters would take them over...yes I wrote 2! Kaya plays in the playroom with the little kid toys just as much as the little ones :). But, that actually works to my advantage some of the times!

Sierra had such a big helper with her friend opening her presents! It was a lot of fun! We had such a good time with friends!

0 comments: