CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blueberry picking!



Days like Saturday are why i love where we live! We took the girls blueberry picking and had a wonderful time. Kaya had a friend with her so she was entertained which is always good! Isabella was in blueberry heaven. She loves to pick berries off daddys bushes in our backyard, but those are young bushes that dont make many berries yet. Needless to say daddy does not like when she beats him out there! So when she saw rows of blueberries she went to town (even though the berry guy told us not to) let her touch the bushes...what fun is that? Romeo was also having a great time filling his bucket. Sierra and I just hung out chasing Isabella up and down the rows! These are the days that remind me why we left AZ to move to the Liberal (ugh) beautiful NorthWest!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I saved it and I'm going to make a print.

This is a neat site.

Love you all

Mom-Grandma-Mimi