So it all started when Kaya walked into the room one evening and Bella very nonchalantly said "what's up dude" and we were hooked on trying to get her to say it all the time! I don't know why she yells it, but that makes it even funnier! Sometimes she will say it and other times she will look at you like she has no idea what you are asking her (if someone else is there). But when Samuel was over (her 10 year old boy crush) she would say it for him! So sit back and enjoy! P.S. she had just come in from getting muddy then hosed off and that is why she is in just a diaper...we dont normally have the kids looking like that. Hahaha!
Mischbatterie Kuche Grohe
6 years ago







1 comments:
I love her! And love the blog. Miss you guys.
I have a blog too- with all the house updates. :)
glambieandbrian.blogspot.com
Post a Comment