CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mom's Birthday!!!

Friday the 15th was my Birthday and I am officially 29 years old for the 1st time...I think I may use it for a few years to come :). Well my wonderful family made me feel so special! Kaya made me a card and tried hard not to argue all day! And my good friend Shanna watched the 2 little ones for us so we could go and have a grown up dinner (Italian). It was a real date! Romeo even opened the door for me...once. Hey, i am not complaining. I will take what i can get. So after dinner on the way home we decided to get some cupcakes and go to a park overlooking the Puget Sound just after sunset! It was lots of fun, until the creepy truck pulled up. So we went home and played with my NEW IPOD and watched LOST on the computer. I wanna know how the whole show ends (NOW). But that is a whole other BLOG. All in all this was a great birthday!

0 comments: