CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FlugTag Portland "Spaceballs" 4 JAMCO


We went to Portland to watch the Red Bull FlugTag since a bunch of people from Romeo's work made a vehicle and entered the contest! We had no clue just what we were getting ourselves into when we arrived. There was an estimated 80,000 people there and us...with our double stroller! Can you say "good luck" getting through a mall, much less shoulder to shoulder people who could care less if you say excuse me! Ya, so needless to say we were lucky to see a monitor of the skits and vehicles. Oh and did i mention that it is a 3+ hour drive from Seattle to Portland and we missed his group by maybe 10 minutes ( I blame the stroller). Oh well we had a nice overnight stay in a hotel and visited with family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I love the video. Was that your phone? Very cool. Keep them coming. I will make a point to get on more often, I promise. Love you Mom