We had a wonderful Christmas eve visiting our church in AZ CCV. We met up with our friend Venetia and her daughter for the program. It was great to see them. Kaya is such a big helper when it comes to kids! She will be a wonderful baby sitter!
Oh Sierra...she always has a look of shock in all of her pictures! (look at our Christmas card) I promise she is really a smiley & happy girl!
I love this pic of Bella...even though it isnt even she has such a sweet look on her face. This is not a look i see often in real life! She is a wild child.
God has blessed us with a wonderful family! Merry Christmas!
Mischbatterie Kuche Grohe
6 years ago







1 comments:
I bet it was different to go from the cold in Washington to hot Arizona! You have such a nice looking family.
Post a Comment