CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So I got creative this year!

You may be wondering why I am just now posting this...well these were the Chirstmas gifts that I gave to a few people. So I couldn't show it before!

I purchased the ornaments and painted them a solid color. Then I decopaushed (sp)paper and stickers on them. Once they were all dry i also added some "bling".

I just love making crafty stuff...it is in my blood!

My buddy Shanna and I are already brainstorming what we can make for gifts next year. We plan to get started soon!
P.S. I loved the family & dream one so much I kept them!!! (Is that bad?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I love mine, thanks!

Shanna said...

You are so very talented and creative! I love mine!!! Thank you!
I can't wait to impress everyone next Christmas!