CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snow days!

We had so much snow before Christmas! It was lots of fun and we took advantage of the days! Our backyard turned into a winter wonderland! This was nice since the girls could go outside and play all day and I didn't have to worry!

Kaya was sitting funny during this picture which is why she is making a funny face! Our local christian station was asking people to send in pictures of their kids on the snow day...so i e-mailed this one of the 3 girls and they posted it on their web page! Very cool!

Poor Sierra...I had to dress her up in the bunny warm suit for some pictures! I just love how they turned out! We love the snow!!! Sorry AZ we are not coming back any time soon! So come up and visit us!

0 comments: