It was a beautiful thing! What you ask...when Romeo and I got back home from our way to a "fake date" and he had no clue what was waiting for him on the inside of our front door! His face says it all!
He received some lovely OLD MAN gifts! Everyone did a great job and he was having a great time with the gag gifts!
Romeo's cousins came from Vancouver to be a part of the surprise! Oh and for this desert it was SOOO good! Thanks Chris!
So for the record I HATE surprises and i already threatened Romeo that i would not be a happy girl if he ever did this to me! With that said i am glad that he is so easy going and his friends made it a great night!
Mischbatterie Kuche Grohe
6 years ago







2 comments:
Hey ! I put my Benefiber in my Prune juice and slug it down everyday !! Its an aquired taste. Grampa James
Yay!!! That was so fun!!!!! His face was AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment